Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Deals for the week

So I had a pretty productive shopping morning.

Stop and Shop Deals!

     Went to Stop and Shop and got 10 Lunchables for free. They are on sale 2 for $6 and if you buy 5 you get $5 off instantly from Stop and Shop. But there is also a catalina from Kraft if you buy 10 you get $10 on your next order. AND in the free Stop and Shop savings booklets they have at the front of the store they have $1.00 off coupons, so I grabbed 10 of those.
So 10 lunchables on sale = $30.00. Get $10.00 off instantly from S&S. = $20.00. Used 10 $1.00 coupons = $10.00 and I got a catalina printout for $10.00 off my next order = FREE! Yay for free stuff. Thanks to HTSFF for alerting me to this deal!

     Also at S&S I had a bunch of Yoplait yogurt coupons to use. Two $0.40 off of 6 yoplait cups coupons, one $0.50 off of 2 yoplait greek yogurt, two coupons for up to $1.50 off of any yoplait cup, and two coupons for $0.35 off.  So I got 14 cups of regular yogurt on sale @ $0.50 each, and 4 cups of greek yogurt on sale @ $1.00 each.  Anyway here's how it turned out.
       4 Greek yogurts = $4.00- two coupons at $1.29 each (they took off nonsale price for some reason - just realized this now) = $1.42- $1.00 from doubled coupon = $0.42. 
      14 regular yogurts = $7.00 - $1.60 from doubled 40 cent coupons = $5.40 - $1.40 from two doubled 35 cent coupons = $4.00
    
     So total It was $4.42 for 18 yogurts. But even better, I didn't know it but I guess there is a catalina on yoplait too, because I got a $2.00 on your next order coupon. So that's like paying $2.42 for 18 yogurts which is about 13 cents per yogurt! So I'd say we did pretty well with that too!

Oh and I bought a big bag of tortilla chips for $2.50. Can't get everything with coupons! But I did get generic brand vs buying Tostitos, so at least I saved some money that way.

CVS

Haven't gone to CVS yet, but I need to go today because they sent me a $2.00 coupon in the mail and it expires today. I just have to figure out what to get with it - preferably for free. I could get a free gallon of milk, but I'm trying to avoid dairy. Which also excludes all the nice milk chocolatey candy I would buy. I could get two 2-liters of Pepsi @ $0.88 each, but that has the disadvantage of both not being especially good for you plus that's like throwing out 24 cents, so I'd have to get something else. Or my husband has been asking me to buy C batteries for a while, I'm sure it will be more than $2.00, but I could just use it toward that. CVS batteries are BOGO so that's probably the wisest course of action.

No comments:

Post a Comment