Sunday, August 12, 2012

What's this all about?

     I'm a new mom with a 3-month old daughter and my current goal is to stay home to take care of her. But as lovely as that sounds, there is of course the issue of money. With only one income, money would be pretty tight. I'm hoping to eventually pick up some weekend work hours when my husband will be home to watch the baby. In the meantime, I'm trying to come up with ways to save and stay on a budget so that we won't be losing money every month if I don't work. We had a rough budget plan before, but with two incomes we never really had to worry too much. With two frugal individuals married to eachother, we always had money left to put into savings. As of now, I'd say we're losing at least a few hundred dollars each month I don't work.

    My goal for this blog? To document my money saving ideas, plans, and outcomes and see if through budgeting, couponing, and lifestyle changes I can reverse our negative cash flow and start saving!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment